March 26, 2008

Another Bulletin Bomb from Obama’s Pastor, Plus Helpful Campaign Assistance from BizzyBlog

Y’know, I don’t get this.

I told everyone early last week that what I had revealed concerning the contents of the Reverend Jeremiah A. Wright’s weekly Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) church bulletins was just the start:

I have in my possession almost 100 other TUCC online bulletins dating as far back as December 2004. Although I haven’t read every issue’s “Pastor’s Pages” word for word, I have seen enough to be confident that July 2007 was not an atypical month — and that Barack and Michelle Obama would have to have been deaf, dumb, and blind on an “ongoing basis” to not have picked up a continual stream of what is, and remains, in Barack Obama’s own words, “completely unacceptable and inexcusable.”

Yet they continued to attend. Draw your own conclusions.

Now I would expect (audaciously hope?) that the candidate I refer to as BOOHOO (Barack O-bomba Overseas Hussein “Obambi” Obama) would have sent his minions on a mission to comb the contents of TUCC’s bulletins — if not all those issued during the roughly 20 years he has been a member, at least all that have been posted online during the past four years or so — to get in front of the story, and get all the bad news out at once.

But nooooooo.

It shouldn’t surprise anyone that others have been busy downloading TUCC church bulletins and circulating some of their contents.

That’s fine; the more the merrier.

So Obama’s managers must have expecting there would be more bulletin bombs coming their way. I’m no campaign genius, but I don’t see how reacting to disclosures one at a time helps the campaign, especially when they contain terrorist apologetics (July 22), or (ahem) explosive stuff like what you’re about to see from the June 10, 2007 bulletin, blogged on by Sweetness & Light, and noted at the Corner (HT to Hot Air headlines for the Corner, and to WorldNetDaily for S&L).

The June 10, 2007 bulletin contains a four-page (!!) “Open Letter to Oprah Winfrey” by one Ali Baghdadi, who is “An Arab-American activist, writer, columnist; worked with several African-American groups on civil and human rights issues since the mid sixties; acted as a Middle East advisor to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad the founder of the Nation of Islam, as well as Minister Louis Farrakhan; visited more than 80 countries throughout the world and met with many of their leaders, including Mandela, Castro, Saddam Hussein, Hafez Assad, Qathafi, Abdallah ibn Abdel-Aziz, Rafsanjani, Ayatollah Khamenei, among many others.”

Nice.

If you can stand it (understandable if you can’t), read the whole thing. If you can’t, here’s one of the more incendiary quotes:

I must tell you that Israel was the closest ally to the White Supremacists of South Africa. In fact, South Africa allowed Israel to test its nuclear weapons in the ocean off South Africa. The Israelis were given a blank check: they could test whenever they desired and did not even have to ask permission. Both worked on an ethnic bomb that kills Blacks and Arabs.

You can’t make this stuff up.

In case you have doubts as to the issue’s authenticity, here are pics, in JPEG format, of the four pages involved (I would be grateful if linkers could link to this post, and not to the JPEGs):

TUCCbulletin061007pgs8and9 TUCCbulletin061007pgs10and11

Note that July 10, 2007 was “Youth Day” during “Family Month” at TUCC. The jaw, drops.

I would expect that this latest revelation has BOOHOO’s minions scrambling through campaign records to see if their guy was or wasn’t present at TUCC on June 10.

In the interest of saving the Obama campaign precious time, both now and in the future, I have drafted an e-mail they can send to obscure publications, both now and in the future, while they hold their breath hoping that Old Media doesn’t give this and future outrages the wider distribution they deserve (I’ve left certain items blank, in case [or is it when?] new bulletin bombs are revealed):

(Date) ________________

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE to ___________________ (name of obscure publication)

A _______________________________ (describe offensive item) printed in his church’s bulletin is “_____________________ (insert appropriate level of condemnation),” Barack Obama said.

In an issue dated _______________ (insert bulletin date), in a section titled “_____________ (insert bulletin section name),” the church _________________________________________ (describe the offending text and its meaning as vaguely as possible).

The church’s pastor, Jeremiah Wright, who retired this year, has already stirred controversy for the U.S. senator’s campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination with earlier statements _________________________ (list all previous offending statements, or consider including an addendum containing a complete list if including the list here will prevent the letter from staying within one page).

“I have already condemned my former pastor’s views on __________________ (name all relevant items, and again consider an addendum as an alternative) in the strongest possible terms, and I certainly __________________ (choose between “wasn’t in church that day” or “was in church that day, but ignored the bulletin’s contents, even though I appeared to be taking notes in the bulletin’s ‘Sermon’s Notes’ section”) when ________ (choose between “that item” or “those items”) were published.

At the rate things are going, this draft should come in pretty handy in the coming months.

______________________________________

UPDATE: By the way, Obama has said that he will keep attending TUCC in the future, even though the new pastor’s views have been described as not fundamentally different from the Rev. Wright’s. As far as I’m concerned, as long as his attendance at TUCC continues, Obama owns this stuff, whether he likes it or not.

1. Everybody is looking for Obama in all the wrong places. Look at his Marxist THEOLOGY. See:

Comment by Christian Prophet — March 26, 2008 @ 5:49 pm

2. If these “terrorist” publications are true, why aren’t the feds all over them (TUCC)? Especially when they published and circulated the Hamas Manifesto? I see that this “church” is using the “Bill of Rights” of our constitution to protect themselves while they destroy the unity of our country…how ironic…what constitutional liberties we hold so dear can also manipulate people to hate and destroy the country that most of us cherish so much!

Who thinks TUCC is a front for Terrorists in the US?
    “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”

Comment by js — March 26, 2008 @ 9:07 pm

3. Mr. Blumer,
    I would like to thank you for your blog, it’s real and not lies. The big Media distorts the truth and I hesitate to believe what I see from them. In an attempt to manipulate the real truth they will leave key things out, and only show a sentence or two, and not the whole story.
    I read your blog every day here, though I do not comment.

How can the TUCC support HAMAS as openly as they do and are they watched by our Government?
    HAMAS is on our U.S. list of terrorists so, shouldn’t our government be watching Obama’s church and Obama ? I am a bit confused, and where is the big Media, are they HAMAS supporters themselves, you know G. E., Disney, Sorros, which I bet you money Soros is, since he is such a big contributor to Obama.

Why didn’t our Media tell everyone about a month ago when Obama’s cousin Raila Odinga was running for President in Africa that the African Muslims killed unarmed African Christians and lined up the babies and mothers, women and the old and killed them on the beaches there with machetes? I was told by my friend who is in Iraq that it was a most gruesome act, but yet our Media didn’t tell it, though some of our own soldiers along with British soldiers were sent to help the Christians there.
    Do we only have DEVILS in our Big Media?
    Was Oprah a member of TUCC which is Obama’s church? Is she secretly some kind of Muslim or Muslim sympathizer? Does she support the HAMAS?

Will any of this come out on televisions across America? I have read the bulletins, I find them to be proof of racism, anti-Semitism, and terrorist support.
    I feel we are living in Revelations when all of this is happening and the DEVIL is our news source on television distorting our news.

Comment by confused — March 27, 2008 @ 2:31 am

4. #2, the IRS is, as I understand it, investigating TUCC’s tax-exempt status.

#3, thanks for the nice words. I’ll be on the lookout for news re Odinga.

Comment by TBlumer — March 27, 2008 @ 6:21 am

5. This is the letter from Iraq sent to me by my friend on 2-28-08

Of my own personal knowledge I know this….
    My boss just left for the Sudan. Muslims are literally butchering Christians all over north Africa. Europe is mounting an army of “Humanitarian relief” with AK’s and 50′s to protect women and children. This is, simply put, a mercenary army complete with non combatant logistical support (food water shelter transportation & sanitation) and “Security” (read ‘Military Force, not necessarily limited to defense’. They are financed by Money and the World Bank, and most likely guaranteed by Western Europe. These two organizations are really running Europe and the USA. France, Germany, and Britain know better than to waste precious time even petitioning the USA…We haven’t the funds nor the guts to KILL these ass holes. We have not done it here and we won’t do it there. This Islamofascism has been going on in cycles for 3000 years and logically it will continue.
    If that sounds harsh you should see what they do to Christians. They are armed but ammo is in short supply so they often round up the old, women and children and butcher them with machetes. Young males who might be “retrained” are often spared. This is a poorly funded and loosely organized lot of Muslim fighters who are often on horseback!! But they are doing the bidding of the Mullah. They are not killing Muslims!! They are killing the Christian communities we Anglos have worked so hard in Missionary Churches to nurture. And this is going on all over the globe

What we are doing here and now (Iraq) is necessary but NOT THE WAY WE ARE DONG IT. Even our security forces from Kenya ask why the great USA does not just put an end to this shit? Why do we dally here?? Yes, we could get this over with without nuclear weapons.
    We have literally thousands of boots that never leave the wire here. Perhaps 1 in 20 actually see combat. Why??? (follow the money) Our defensive posture sucks, a girl scout could lay out a better defensive perimeter. Who gives a tinker’s dam if we have to bulldoze some of their buildings??? I don’t care! These sneaky two faced ass holes just killed a coworker of mine (a civilian) and badly wounded 4 more with a mortar thrown over a defensive wall in the middle of the night. Our own camp, huge as it is, got hit on President’s Day, pretty darn hard. These rockets and mortars are very destructive.
    Everyone (American Xpats) here says it is a good thing for the Muslims here that General Patraus (sp?) is not an American woman… What the hell is his problem??? The men here have been trained to think a certain way about war. They say..”We can’t fire on that building; it could house non combatant civilians”. I say (and other women here say) ‘Too bad, The “Civilians” should have called the Marines when the bad guys moved in. Now they get to see if Allah is in their heaven, Ya gotta break some eggs if you’re going to make an omelet.’

The plain and simple reason why we are still being attacked is that the general public here does not fear us and they must be made to fear us before this shit will stop.

It can be done but not by molly coddling these vicious hate mongers.
    Forget the term “Innocent Civilian”. That is an oxymoron.

Fire can be effectively stopped with fire.

We did not bribe or cajole the Japanese into submission, we bombed the crap outta them and then negotiated when they were SUBDUED. They hit us hard and we retaliated with a vengeance and we need to do it again.
    The American public better get very angry and soon.

Oh yes…Do not listen to your preacher who is going to advise you to vote for someone who is anti abortion and anti gay….It won’t matter at all when you are wearing a burka and have to take your husband with you to go safely into the grocery store! Your relationship with God does not hinge on voting for ‘his candidate’ as determined by the “Church”.

Please continue to tell everyone you know and ask them to spread it as quickly as possible to everyone they know. This is the most serious thing I can think of. You may, if you like use my description. You have my permission to use my email traffic. Please keep my name and email address confidential.

Comment by confused — March 27, 2008 @ 12:02 pm

6. i am currious about The Holly Trinity’s churchs’ good deeds. More specifically what people do they benifit? Do these deeds benifit all individuals or only Black peoples who are the focus of the mission statement of the church? OK, but these good deeds are only SELF SERVING and not for the good of greater humanity.

BTW he thinks its only what his minister is saying and not him. Well you are part of the church you attend and by membership with such a group your ideoligies are very simmilar. What happens if one was attending an anti Black teachings on a constant basis? They would be labled racist. These people keep calling Racisism everywhere, and to me thats a dirty slander. This faction can call names and make statments with impunity but they should not be allowed this as it infringes upon my rights.

Obama has an agenda that he does not talk alot about but it isnt hidden. It is in the mission statement of his church that he is a supporter of. To promote Black soverginity. Not for everyone, he still wants to ammend for past wrongs. OK but ive been paying for this through affirmative action as was reflected in his speach and I’m mad about my lost opportunities. The people who benifited are not held responsible, it is the lower end white people who havent gone to upperclass schools and cannot advance into higher employment opportunities that pay.

Comment by michael — March 27, 2008 @ 1:34 pm