â€œThings Iâ€˜d Like To Post About Today; But I Donâ€™t Have Any Time â€˜4â€˜â€:
- Times of London, April 6 — Coming Soon: Superfast Internet.” Bring it on.
- Captain Ed at Hot Air — “75 Colombia unions want the free-trade agreement.” Will US Democrats listen to their “natural constituency” in another country?
- Justin McCarthy, at NewsBusters yesterday — (my title) “Barbara Walters, Military Expert, Knows More than General Petraeus.”
- Zombie, this past weekend — “Obama Visits Billionaire’s Row.” That would be the largely “I got mine; tax those who try to get really rich in the future” coalition.
- John Stephenson, at NewsBusters yesterday — “Media is Absent on Medal of Honor Awardees.”Old Media, under their breath: “Naturally. Nothing noble here. Move along now.”
- Patrick Poole, at Pajamas Media yesterday — “Your Tax Dollars Funding Terror.” Letting the foxes in the henhouse.
- Allah at Hot Air — “Video: Obama now lying about lying about McCainâ€™s ’100 years’ comment.” He could have put an ellipse in the title, i.e., “lying about lying about lying about …..”
- Rest in Peace, Colerain Township Fire Department Capt. Robin Broxterman and Firefighter Brian Schira.