â€œThings Iâ€˜d Like To Post About Today; But I Donâ€™t Have Any Time â€˜4â€˜â€:
- Yesterday, Classical Values caught a New York Times report going through what I like to call memory-hole revisions, as whole paragraphs in previous reports disappeared in subsequent ones, while the originals became inaccessible. Been there, done that, CV. As long as the clowns in Old Media engage in this kind of track-covering behavior, bloggers should feel no guilt over saving iterations of their reports and linking to copies they save.
- Noel Sheppard at NewsBusters last night — “Men Blamed for Hillary and Katie’s Failures.” Well, Noel, it’s never their fault.
- Jake Tapper noted yesterday how the Obama (*) excuse-making over his “Cling Along with Hicks” statement isn’t cutting it.
- Martin Finkelstein at NewsBusters caught what he called a “Pelosi Potshot” aimed at Bill Clinton — “Maybe Bill Had ‘A Late Night Adult Moment.’”
- The “retired” Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright was back yesterday at Trinity United Church of Christ. He blamed Fox News for his travails, calling it “Fix News.” The only problem is that Brian Ross of ABC (HT Captain Ed at Hot Air) is the guy who gave life to the story about Wright’s guttural utterances. Anyway, I like the “Fix News” nickname, because Fox does fix and repair a lot of what Old Media misreports and distorts.
- Late add: Don’t miss yesterday’s “Cling Along with Hicks”-related Day by Day cartoon.