….. But I Don’t Have Any Time For:
Having done my usual underestimate of how long it would take to do something, here are some very quick hits —
- Bob Owens at Pajamas Media, with an assist from ex-leftist Roger Simon, explains why Bernardine Dohrn may be the more important of the two 1960s terrorists living comfortably in the country they so despise in Chicago’s South Side.
- Joe Biden mangled the Constitution in last Thursday’s debate, and since Old Media won’t expose what Mr. Vice-Gaffe-o-matic said, Powerline has.
- (Channeling Instapundit) Well, they told me that if George Bush was reeelected, uber-rich and powerful people would order Saturday Night Live skits offensive to them taken down.
- Wow — The first-hand and difficult experience George McGovern had running a business (a hotel or hostel, if I recall correctly) after his failed presidential bid must have really stuck with him. He’s going to be persona non grata for this: “George McGovern to fight Card Check in debate ad.” McGovern is on the correct side of the debate — i.e., against — the anti-worker democracy Employee Free Choice Act. I’ve pointed out how offensive this idea is several times before (at least here, here, and here).
- Geez, is there any form of corruption “The One” I refer to as “Mr. BOOHOO-OUCH, PUNK” (Barack O-bomba Overseas Hussein Obambi” Obama – Objectively Unfit Coddler of Haters, Previously Unaccomplished Nonsupporter of Kin) hasn’t engaged in? — Obama Funneled state money to family (HT Ed at Hot Air). Of course, AP would be probably better served, as would its readers — and would find a lot more things, and of more substance — if it took most of the people they probably have on Palin dumpster-dive detail and threw them into Obama investigations. But as Glenn Reynolds observed, “I think they’re willing to pull out all the stops because they realize this is the last election where they have a chance at swinging things this way. No point saving your credibility for the future when you don’t have a future ….”