- At The Blaze (HT OWS Exposed) — “Authorities say a Utah man has been arrested after throwing a Molotov cocktail at a (West Jordon, Utah) Wells Fargo branch.”
- At NewsBusters — “Video: ‘Occupy San Diego’ Honors Suspected White House Shooter with Moment of Silence.”
- From the “Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others” Dept. — “Class divisions at Occupy Wall Street” ridiculed by “The Daily Show.” When you’ve lost Jon Stewart …
- New York City (HT Gateway Pundit, with exclusive videos at his place) — “… two New York City police officers were injured. One was slashed in the hand and a second officer was taken to a local hospital with an eye injury.” And critics wonder why they carry tear gas, pepper spray, etc.?
- New York City — “In total, at least 275 people (at Zuccotti Park) were busted by cops; five of whom were charged with assault.”
- Ron Radosh at PJ Media — “This week, even the usually hesitant Anti-Defamation League released a report that showed how much of the OWS included supporters of Hamas, opponents of Israel’s right to exist, and old fashioned anti-Semites.” Going forward, the ADL should consider less hesitancy.
- Wes Pruden, the former take-no-prisoners editor of the Washington Times — “The tantrums of three-year-olds get old. You could ask any American mom.”
- Speaking of the temper tantrums of three-year-olds — “Some grade school students were forced to walk a gauntlet of screaming ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protesters just to get to school on Thursday.” Relatively speaking, the kids were the grown-ups.
Today’s Occupy Mayhem Update is in a separate segment because it is once again sponsored by California Congresswoman Maxine Waters.
Just three months ago, Waters told a Los Angeles audience that “The Tea Party can go to hell.”
As I noted last night, Waters, after a Congressional Progressive Caucus-sponsored event at the Capitol, ‘when asked to comment Wednesday about the deaths and crimes that have occurred around Occupy protests being held across the country, … said ‘that’s life and it happens.””
Ms. Waters will therefore not object to yours truly informing readers that as of early this morning:
- According to OWSexposed.com, the Occupy “That’s Life” death toll remains at 7.
- At BigJournalism.com, John Nolte’s incomplete but nevertheless useful “It Happens” incident count stands at 271.
The Democratic Party — Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and its politicians — all own the Occupy movement, and it’s far too late for them to even think about walking it back, no matter what happens at today’s Day of Occupation “events” and in future “Occupy” efforts.