(Latest Update: October 1, 2013)
Thomas W. Blumer
3476 Irwin Simpson Road, Suite 116
Mason, OH 45040
513-336-7121; Wireless 513-260-4494
I have been a contributor at NewsBusters since December 2005, and have been writing columns for PJ Media since early 2008. I have also had my own blog, BizzyBlog, since early 2005, and have had on-and-off stints with Watchdog.org and FrontPageMag.com.
I have had two NewsBusters posts linked by Matt Drudge, one in November 2012 and the other in August 2013. The latter involved AP’s cover-up of President Obama’s “Gulf ports” gaffe in early August 2013.
I have had at least a half-dozen of my NewsBusters posts linked by Rush Limbaugh during the past few years. He named me personally in discussing one of them in June 2012.
Additionally, I was the person:
- Whose work on Jeremiah Wright and his church bulletins was referenced by Hillary Clinton in her April 2008 debate with Barack Obama.
- Who found in 2008 that presidential candidate Obama was a favorite cover topic of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s Trumpet Newsmagazine.
- Who in 2009 exposed how ACORN’s supposedly extensive claims to have helped so many poor people really proved that they had done very little.
- Who in early 2006 stopped a nascent campaign to tie coal miners’ deaths to supposedly lax safety regulation under George W. Bush before it could get started.
- Who has consistently exposed the “Food Stamp Challenge” as a fundamentally dishonest exercise for six years.
I have also been interviewed dozens of times on radio by at least a dozen different talk show hosts.