Rest in peace, friend and warrior.
Other blogger and online condolences:
- Ed Driscoll — “RIP to a great blogger and media critic.”
- Rick Moran at PJ Tatler — “Sheppard’s nose for news and his ability to distill the essence of a story into a few well written paragraphs that were enlightening as well as thought provoking is a rare combination.”
- Stacy McCain — “Noel was one of the guys who became a reliable fixture in the blogosphere when it was a new force …”
- Ann Coulter — “Heartbroken over Noel Sheppard, the magnificent. I can say no more right now.”
- Joseph Curl — “Through everything, he never lost his sense of humor. He will be sorely missed.”
- Sarah Palin — “Our prayers are with Noel Sheppard’s family. He was a fighter for truth who will be greatly missed!”
- Michelle Malkin — “Huge loss, wonderful man.”
- Mark Levin — “Noel was a great guy and patriot. God bless you my friend.”
- Twitchy has a collection of condolences.
- Daily Caller — “Our condolences to the friends and family of Sheppard. It’s abundantly clear he will be missed.”