May 16, 2014

NewsBusted (051614)

Filed under: NewsBusted — Tom @ 7:16 am

Here we go:

Topics:
– Carbon Emissions
– Obama Administration
– IRS Audits
– Tea Party Donors
– Dead Mom in Refrigerator
– CNN Poll
– Malaysian Airlines flight 370
– Benghazi
– NBC Olympics
– V.A. Hospital Scandal
– Federal Election Commission
– Democrat States

Best Lines:

  • “A study by House Republicans found that 10 percent of Tea Party donors have been audited by the IRS. Liberals are outraged — y’know, that the IRS didn’t audit the other 90 percent.”
  • “A new study shows that people in Democrat states are more likely to want to move somewhere else. The numbers would have been even higher, but most of the people in those states were too busy packing to answer the survey.”

Fun fact learned: CNN actually posted an online poll asking if readers believed that space aliens were responsible for the disappearance of Malaysian Flight 370.

Share

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.