- An employee hired to process paper apps has average 6 to 7 per month for 6 months (the video says “7 to 8,” but the person involved is said to have processed “about 40″ applications during that time.
- Outbound call personnel can’t make calls after 9 p.m., and sit at their desks until midnight.
- The facility is still hiring.
- Of paramount importance is attendance, i.e., “making sure you are counted as being there, even if there is nothing to do.”
- May 17 — AP Treats Obamacare Contractor’s Employees in Three States Doing Almost No Work As a Local Story
- May 14 — $1 Billion Obamacare Contractor Gives Employees Little or No Work; Will Media Care?