Via emailer Dan Friedman, with the accompanying commentary:
An “incident” here and an” incident” there, to America’s eyes and its media, they all seem unconnected. But the origin of the current chaos circling the globe has a nexus – 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, where the man in the White House has, with malice aforethought, opened the Gates of Hell.
Buckle up friends, and say your prayers. This is going to be one for the ages.
Here are Dan’s headlines. It’s only a small sample of what he could have included:
- Floodgates open as ISIS takes over swaths of both Syria and Iraq
- Iran nuclear talks: Ayatollah Ali Khamenei rejects pressure from West
- Israel mulls Gaza ground invasion
- In Deep South Texas, a Daily Tide of Poor Migrants
- Yemeni Shi’ites capture city after fighting kills 200
- Chicago mayor: 82 shot, 14 dead over weekend is ‘totally unacceptable’
- Afghan candidate rejects election results as violence escalates around country
- Ukraine crisis: Bridges destroyed outside Donetsk
- The Islamization of Belgium and the Netherlands in 2013
- BBC investigation reveals Gaza pictures not what they claim to be
- Libyan ex-general battling Islamist militias faces dwindling support amid stalemate