November 7, 2016

Yeah, We Need to Post This Again: ‘The Trump Family That I Know’

Filed under: Positivity,Taxes & Government — Tom @ 2:35 pm

It’s no secret that voting for Donald Trump is a potentially dangerous decision. Lack of political experience and questions about his temperament are the primary concerns.

But one of those concerns, according to Lynne Patton, one of his key employees who made a video on her own after getting outraged over the treatment of Trump in the press, is NOT whether Trump currently sees and treats, and will continue to see and treat, all Americans fairly and honestly. He does, and will, and that goes for his family too.

Watch, and dare your Trump-hating friends to watch:

1. That is an amazing video -thanks for posting it.

Comment by Bill — November 7, 2016 @ 3:55 pm

2. Just asking, but you’re not saying that voting for Hillary isn’t dangerous, right?

She’s *too* politically experienced and her temperament is hardly calm and evenhanded herself.

Comment by zf — November 7, 2016 @ 7:01 pm

3. I just think that opening sentence is not good. It’s one thing to say a Trump presidency will have possibly problematic issues (we agree on that), but when you say *voting* for Trump is a potentially dangerous *decision*, it’s implied that a decision to vote for Clinton is safer and not potentially dangerous and is worthy of consideration. Of course, as we both know, a vote for Clinton isn’t potentially dangerous, it *is* dangerous. I also think using the term “dangerous” in regards to Trump is a tad hyperbolic and overblown to begin with.

Voting for Trump is not a dangerous decision. Under the circumstances, it’s the only decision conservatives and those who love their country can make. The only dangerous decision is to vote for Hillary, vote for no chance in hell third party candidates, or sit home and not vote for Trump.

Comment by zf — November 7, 2016 @ 7:51 pm

4. Voting for Trump has its dangers. Voting for Hillary is certain disaster. Certainly not implying that voting for Hillary is safer. Appreciate the concern, but I’ve pointed out several times in other posts that we can’t vote for a criminal, which she is — just like someone who really robbed a bank but hasn’t been caught, or wasn’t prosecuted because the evidence wasn’t strong enough, is still a criminal.

Comment by Tom — November 7, 2016 @ 9:26 pm

5. #4, Agreed, I was just thinking of someone just visiting the site for the first time and seeing that first sentence and getting the wrong impression. I know where you stand, but even so that statement threw me back a bit.

Comment by zf — November 7, 2016 @ 10:49 pm

6. I get that, and I probably need to be more careful. Sometimes I just want to put up a quick post without so much detail.

Comment by Tom — November 7, 2016 @ 11:15 pm